Of course, we do not want you to cancel your trip to the Munich Lindy Exchange. However, we understand that sometimes life happens and crosses your plans. Should you need to cancel, here is the cancellation policy for the Munich Lindy Exchange 2023:
1) By cancelling, you lose all your tickets previously reserved for you. Should you decide to re-register at a later time, you may find your original packages are sold out.
2) By cancelling, you lose your hosting spot. Should you decide to re-register, your original host may have been reassigned and there may be no hosting for you.
3) Up until July 18th, you will have to pay a cancellation fee of 10 Euros.
4) Between July 19th and August 18th, you will have to pay a cancellation fee of 20 Euros.
5) Between August 19th and September 11th, you will have to pay a cancellation fee of 40 Euros.
6) After September 11th, you will have to pay the full price.
7) Should you manage to organize someone to take over your package from you, no cancellation fee will apply.